To stop her 4-year old daughter from biting her nails, her mother tells her it'll make her fat. "I won't do it any more, Mom," says the daughter. Next day they are out walking when they meet a very fat man. "If I bite my fingernails, I'll be as fat as that, won't I Mom?" "You'll be fatter than that," says her mother. They get on a bus, and sitting opposite them is a very pregnant lady. The little girl can't take her eyes off the woman's belly. The pregnant lady feels increasingly uncomfortable under this stare, and finally leans forward and says to the little girl, "Excuse me, but do you know me?" And the little girl says, "No, but I know what you've been doing..."
To stop her 4-year old daughter from biting her nails...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A little Catholic kid was praying as hard as he could...
- A fifth grader looked downcast, so her teacher asked...
- Wear your collar backwards
- Fun fun fun worry worry worry
- Little Gregory wakes up in the middle of the night...
- Following the sign
- A failed attempt
- The Hazards of Kicking the Cat
- Scholarly discussion
- Весь список