Tombstone Epitaph In a London, England cemetery: Ann Mann Here lies Ann Mann, Who lived an old maid But died an old Mann. Dec. 8, 1767
Tombstone epitaph II
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Good advices
- What did the normal baby say to the test tube baby?
- Tombstone Epitaph X
- What is the difference between a brown-noser and a shit-head?
- What sexual position makes an ugly baby?
- What's brown and sticky?
- A woman went down to the Welfare Office to get aid...
- YOU KNOW WHEN THE POST OFFICE IS HIRING...
- Why do Farts stink?
- Why cannot Santa have children?
- Весь список