In a cemetery in Hartscombe, England: On the 22nd of June - Jonathan Fiddle - Went out of tune.
Tombstone Epitaph XV
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The approach of winter
- What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a 4-leaf clover?
- What is old, wrinkled, and hangs out your underwear?
- Why did the punk cross the road?
- Daylight Savings Time Reform
- A fun game
- This morning I woke up to the unmistakable scent...
- Dumb Intercourse II
- A lady was in a hardware store looking at...
- How to hunt elephants -- Lawyers style
- Весь список