Two elderly Southern women are sitting on the veranda sipping lemonade and reminiscing about old times. One says to the other, "Darling, do you remember the minuet?" The other replies, "Sweetheart, I can't even remember the ones I screwed!"
Two elderly Southern women are sitting on the veranda...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Lightbulbs for dinner
- A helping hand
- A mother-daughter conversation
- Forty years later, they're in the same hotel room...
- Do you know why it's called sex?
- Two storks on a nest, a father stork and baby stork...
- Birth control
- Poetic justice
- My girlfriend told me to give her 12 inches...
- What is another term for cunnilingus?
- Весь список