Two nuns were driving alone out in the boonies. They ran out of gas. Fortunately they could walk to a gas station not far away, where they asked to purchase a can of gasoline. "I'm sorry, sister," said the attendant, "but all I have for you to carry it in is an old chamber pot. The nuns agreed that this would be fine. They returned to the car. As they were pouring the gasoline into the tank, a man drove by, stopped his car, and said, "Oh sister, if only I had your faith."
Two nuns were driving alone out in the boonies...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Whats black and white and red all over?
- Camel Died
- On the steps of this church two pan handlers were doing their daily...
- How can you tell if someone is half Catholic and half Jewish?
- What did the priest say to the nun when he screwed her?
- What is an atheists favorite Christmas movie?
- Divine Right
- Knowing that the minister was very fond of cherry brandy...
- TWO NUNS AND A BLIND MAN
- A Jewish lady named Mrs. Rosenberg...
- Весь список