Two very successful psychoanalysts occupied offices...
Two very successful psychoanalysts occupied offices in the same building. One was 40 years old, the other over 70. They rode on the elevator together at the end of an unbearable hot, sticky day. The younger man was completely done in, and he noted with some resentment that his senior was fresh as a daisy. "I don't understand," he marveled, "how you can listen to drooling patients from morning till night on a day like this and still look so spry and unbothered when it's over." The older analyst said simply, "Who listens?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- One day Pete was complaining to his friend...
- What is the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer?
- Does pregnancy cause hemorrhoids?
- Life is precious
- A young woman visited her doctor complaining of a bed wetting problem...
- Will it hurt doctor?
- When you go to the hospital how do you find the head nurse?
- It is worth trying
- A young married couple has difficulties conceiving a baby...
- Весь список