No no, the question is: How many USENET posters does it take to change a lightbulb?
A1. Define "change"
A2. How do you know the lightbulb is out?
A3. Don't use the word "posters" to describe us, it's offensive to large sheets of papers with pictures on them which hang on walls.
A4. That question is not appropriate for this group, please take it elsewhere.
A5. I think it's perfectly appropriate, this is alt.fan.lightbulbs.
A6. Well, that's because you're a twit.
A7. Who are you calling a "twit"? Besides, you spelled "twit" wrong.
A8. Oh? And how exactly do *you* spell "twit", twit?
A9. Could you two take this to e-mail? Doesn't anyone want to talk about lightbulb fans instead of flaming?
A10. You're a twit also, who died and made you net.cop?
A11. Look, all of you, take it to alt.flame or e-mail or something.
A12. Hey, USENET is an anarchy, you have no right to tell them what to post or not post.
A13. Speaking of anarchists, why don't you all vote for Andre Marrou, Libertarian Party Candidate for President?
A14. Because the Libertarians are all twits.
A15. Waitaminit! Now we're arguing politics on alt.fan.lightbulb????
A16. Stop wasting bandwidth with this stuff!
A17. What "stuff" pray tell?
A18. Yikes! It's dark in here!
A19. Define "dark".
A20. I mean the lightbulb must be out.
A21. So change it.
A22. Define "change"...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- IBM Memo about Peripheral Replacement
- What do you get when you cross a Jewish American Princess...
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- A mother was teaching her three year old daughter...
- If Microsoft made toasters...
- From Boyfriend to Husband upgrade
- Interesting things about Monica Lewinsky...
- Abraham wants to upgrade his PC to Windows 95...
- Весь список