What causes arthritis?
A man who smelled like a distillery flopped on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes the disheveled guy turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"
"My son, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Seymour was a good and pious man...
- The Naming of Jesus
- Visual joke
- Two nuns were driving alone out in the boonies...
- It is written in the Bible!
- A priest and a rabbi operated a church and a synagogue...
- Father! Father! An old man on crutches walked up...
- Mr. Smith was brought to Mercy Hospital...
- Sister Ann, arent you putting on a little weight?
- Did you hear about that guy who was asked to be a Jehovah witness?
- Весь список