What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
Q: What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A: One is made of plastic and is dangerous for children to play with.... the other is used to carry groceries.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What would Elvis be doing if he were alive today?
- Movie Ratings Explained
- Tom Jones Syndrome
- What's the difference between Courtney Love and Wayne Gretzky?
- What can Calista Flockhart do with dental floss?
- Good news and bad news
- Lady Di is welcomed at the Pearly Gates by St. Peter...
- A jazz chord
- Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
- What do you get if you cross an insect with the Easter rabbit?
- Весь список