You know you're in a small town.....
- when you don't use turn signals because everybody knows where you're going.
- if you're born on June 13 and your family receives gifts from the local merchants because you're the first baby of the year.
- if you speak to each dog you pass, by name ..... and he wags his tail at you
- if you dial the wrong number, and talk for 15 minutes anyway.
- when the biggest business in town sells farm machinery.
- if you write a check on the wrong bank and it covers you anyway.
- if you missed church on Sunday and the preacher sends you a get-well card!