Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

• Помогите перевости в косвенную речь, пожалуста!)

I WAS A REBEL WITH ORANGE HAIR AT 13

"Being a mixed-race kid was difficult."-I said that being a mixed-race kid had been difficult
    "I looked absolutely dreadful... and was known as 'the bad girl' in school."-I said that I had looked absolutely dreadful and had been known as 'the bad girl' in school.
    "I was really jealous of the leaders and tough older girls... and became really angry when I was 13 because you're insecure about how you look and where you fit in."-I said that I had really been jealous of the leaders and tough older girls and had become really angry when I had been 13 because you were insecure about how you looked and where you fit in.
    "Since I started writing songs at 13, I have worked like dog."-I said that Since I had started writing songs at 13, I had worked like dog.
    "When my older friends left school I was forced to face up to the other kids my gang had rejected."-I said that when my older friends had left school I had been forced to face up to the other kids my gang had rejected.
    "People can do anything that's physically possible if they have talent and determination. "-I said that people could do anything that was physically possible if they had talent and determination.
    "It's not that I want to be a role model, because I'm not perfect ."-I said that It was not that I wanted to be a role mode, because I was not perfect.
    "I feel like I can make someone feel more acceptable and will always connect with teenage outsiders."-I said that I felt like I could make someone feel more acceptable and would always connect with teenage outsiders.

• Переведите,пожалуйста, прямую речь в косвенную! Nobody has the right to tell people what they can and can not buy John

• прямую речь в косвенную! Nobody has the right to tell people what they can and can not buy John

• Переведите,пожалуйста, прямую речь в косвенную! Nobody has the right to tell people what they can and can't buy.John.Commercials can be creative, informative and very useful.Marsha.Healthier food must be more widely advertised. Joy.They needn't change anything about advertising: we will still buy.Phil.Alcohol advertising must be banned on TV as well as cigarette advertising.Jeremy.They might make some advertisements easier to understand.Jeff.Because of commercials, we often have to buy things we don't need.Tracey.There should be adverts on TV because they give you time to have a break.Gill.Используйте при переводе в косвенуню речь глаголы: to say,to think, to complain, to suggest and to add.ОЧЕНЬ НУЖНА ВАША ПОМОЩЬ!!!!

• Переведите,пожалуйста, прямую речь в косвенную! Nobody has the right to tell people what they can and can't buy.John.Commercials can be creative, informative and very useful.Marsha.Healthier food must be more widely advertised. Joy.They needn't change anything about advertising: we will still buy.Phil.Alcohol advertising must be banned on TV as well as cigarette advertising.Jeremy.They might make some advertisements easier to understand.Jeff.Because of commercials, we often have to buy things we don't need.Tracey.There should be adverts on TV because they give you time to have a break.Gill.Используйте при переводе в косвеннуню речь глаголы: to say,to think, to complain, to suggest and to add.ОЧЕНЬ НУЖНА ВАША ПОМОЩЬ!!!!

• Переведите,пожалуйста, прямую речь в косвенную!
    .John said that nobody had the right to tell people what they could and could not buy..Marsha said that commercials could be creative, informative and very useful. Joy said that healthier food had to be more widely advertised..Phil said that they did not have to change anything about advertising: we would still buy.Jeremy said that alcohol advertising must be banned on TV as well as cigarette advertising.Jeff said that they might make some advertisements easier to understand.Tracey said that because of commercials we often had to buy things we did not need..Gill said that there should be adverts on TV because they gave you time to have a break.Используйте при переводе в косвеннуню речь глаголы: to say,to think, to complain, to suggest and to add.ОЧЕНЬ НУЖНА ВАША ПОМОЩЬ!!!!

Если не хотите использовать SAID во всех предложениях можете заменить этот глагол на THOUGHT, COMPLAINED, SUGGESTED, ADDED.

• ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!

Преобразуйте прямую речь в косвенную, переведите получившиеся предложения.
    1.Oleg said to his sister, “Put the letter into an envelope and give it to Kate.”
    2.He said, “I am going to a health resort tomorrow.”
    3.She said, “I spent my holidays in the Crimea last year.”
    4.“Do you like chocolates?” said my little sister to me.
    5.She asked me, “How long are you going to stay here?”

Восстановите прямую речь в следующих предложениях и переведите их.
    1. I asked the secretary if I might speak to the boss.
    2. George said it was very difficult to play that role.
    3. The teacher asked who was ill.

• ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА!

Преобразуйте прямую речь в косвенную, переведите получившиеся предложения.
    1.Oleg said to his sister, “Put the letter into an envelope and give it to Kate.”-Oleg told his sister to put the letter into an envelope and give it to Kate.
    2.He said, “I am going to a health resort tomorrow.”-He said he was going to a health resort the next day.
    3.She said, “I spent my holidays in the Crimea last year.”-She said she had spent her holidays in the Crimea the previous year.
    4.“Do you like chocolates?” said my little sister to me.-My little sister asked me if I liked chocolates.
    5.She asked me, “How long are you going to stay here?”-She asked me how long I was going to stay there.

Восстановите прямую речь в следующих предложениях и переведите их.
    1. I asked the secretary if I might speak to the boss.- I asked the secretary: May I speak to the boss?
    2. George said it was very difficult to play that role.-George said: It is very difficult to play this role.
    3. The teacher asked who was ill.-The teacher asked: Who is ill?

• Составьте 5 типов вопросов к каждому из следующих предложений:
    1. They usually spend their holidays in the Caucasus.
    2. He got up at ten o’clock yesterday.
    3. Tom will move to St. Petersburg next month.

• Vitaly спасибо большое!!!