Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную
Здравствуйте! Помогите пожалуйста переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную и перевести. Заранее огромное спасибо!!!
1) They are waiting outside. He announced.
2) I have been smoking too much. She said.
3) Which compact disk are you taking with you? I asked him.
4) You play the piano very well. He told her.
5) Are you married? Did you ask.
My native language is English, not Russian, so please excuse any mistakes in my Russian.
1) He announced that they are waiting outside. Он сообщил, что они ждут на улице.
2) She said that I have been smoking too much. Она сказала, что я слишком много курю.
3) I asked him which compact disks he was taking with him. Я спросил его, какие компактные дискы он несёт с собой.
4) This question number 4 is difficult to answer because the sentence “Are you married?” does not tell us who is being spoken to you. The speaker may have been speaking to a man: "Ты женат?” A woman:” Ты замужем?” or to a couple: “Вы женаты?” So possible renditions into indirect speech would be: “Did you ask him if he is married?” “Did you ask her if she is married?” “Did you ask them if they are married?”
здравствуйте! К каждому предложению нужно поставить по три вопроса - General, Subject, Special. Заранее спасибо)
1) The need to choose is imposed on us by our income, wealth and ability to borrow.
2) The problem that each must face, however, is that once the decision has been made to choose one set of alternatives, one loses the opportunity to choose the other.
3)Business is also faced with the problem of choices and opportunity costs. In planning an advertising program, for example, a local store might have to choose betveen a newspaper ad or a direct - mail campaigh. If it puts its efforts into newspaper advertising the opportunity cost is the benefits of a direct-mail campaign.
1.Gen.:Is the need to choose imposed on us by our income...(далее по тексту)?
Subject:What is imposed on us...(далее по тексту)?
Special:How is the need to choose imposed on us?
2.Gen.:Does one lose the opportunity to choose the other, once the decision has been made to choose one set of alternatives?
Subject:What is the problem that each must face?
Special:When does one lose the opportunity to choose the other set of alternatives?
3.General:Is business also faced with the problem of choices and opportunity costs?
Subject:Who might have to choose between a newspaper ad or a direct-mail compaign?
Special:What kind of problem is business also faced with?
Здравствуйте) Помоги, пожалуйста, переделать повествовательные предложения в косвенную речь...
1. The woman said to her son, "I am glad I am here".
2. Mike said, "We have bought these books today".
3. She said to me, "Now I can read your translation".
4. "This man spoke to me on the road", said the woman.
5. "I can’t explain this rule to you", said my classmate to me.
6. The teacher said to the class, "We will discuss this subject tomorrow".
7. Our teacher said, "Thackeray’s novels are very interesting".
8. She said, "You will read this book in the 9th form".
9. Nellie said, "I read `Jane Eyre` last year".
10. "My friend lives in Moscow", said Alec.
11. "You have not done your work well", said the teacher to me.
12. The poor man said to the rich man, "My horse is wild. It can kill your horse". 13. The rich man said to the judge, "This man’s horse has killed my horse".
1.The woman told her son that she was glad she was threre.
2.Mike said that they had bought those books that day.
3.She told me that she could read my translation.
4. The woman said that man spoke to her on the road.
5.My classmate told me that she couldn't explain that rule to me.
6.The teacher told the class that they would discuss that subject the next day.
7.Our teacher said that Thackeray's novels were very interesting.
8.She said that we would read that book in the 9th form.
9.Nellie said that she had read Jane Eyre the year before.
10.Alec said that his friend lived in Moscow.
11.The teacher told me that I had not done my work well.
12.The poor man told the rich man that his horse was wild and it could kill his horse.
13.The rich man told the judge that that man's horse had killed his horse.
Помогите плиззззз оч. срочно нужно... Из прямой в косвенную.The journalist asked, «When will the central bank lower the interest rate?»
The journalist asked when would the central bank lower the interest rate.
Журналист спросил, когда центральный банк снизит процентную ставку.