в то время как в 5-м в слове give допущена ошибка как раз по причине близости букв i и o.
Но ведь насколько я знаю, слово "learn" не имеет значения "поучать"
СПАСИБО ВАМ ОГРОМНОЕ ВЫ ПРАВЫ МОЯ ВИНА В 1-ОМ СЛОВО LEAVING!А НЕ ПОМОЖЕТЕ ЕЩЁ С ОДНИМ?ПРОСТИТЕ ЗА НАГЛОСТЬ!
А В 5-ОМ ВТОРОЕ СЛОВО GAVE
да, моя ошибка. нет такого значения.
вся моя теория об ошибках пошла на смарку)
gave up, потому что прошедшее время. так и есть.
Danya ВЫ ЧУДО СПАСИБО ВАМ!!РАСКРОЙТЕ СКОБКИ,НАПИШИТЕ КАЖДОЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ ТРИ РАЗА,ОБРАЗУЯ УСЛОВНЫЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ 1,2 И 3 ТИПОВ!
1)if he (not to be) such an outstanding actor,he (not to have) so many admirers.
2) if my sister (not to go) to the south,we (to spend) the summer in St.Peterburg together.
3)he (not to phone) you if i (not to reming) him to do it.
4)if you (to let) me know, i (to bring) you this book.
5) if he (to come) to our house,he (to meet) his friend.
1) If he is not such an outstanding actor, he will not have so many admirers.
2) If my sister does not go to the south, we will spend the summer in St.Peterburg together.
3) He will not phone you if I do not remind him to do it.
4) If you let me know, I will bring you this book.
5) If he comes to our house, he will meet his friend.
1) If he were not such an outstanding actor, he would not have so many admirers.
2) If my sister did not go to the south, we would spend the summer in St.Peterburg together.
3) He would not phone you if I did not remind him to do it.
4) If you let me know, I would bring you this book.
5) If he came to our house, he would meet his friend.
1) If he had not been such an outstanding actor, he would not have had so many admirers.
2) If my sister had not gone to the south, we would have spent the summer in St.Peterburg together.
3) He would have not phoned you if I had not reminded him to do it.
4) If you had let me know, I would have brought you this book.
5) If he had come to our house, he would have met his friend.
Danya СПАСИБО ВАМ ОТ ВСЕЙ ДУШИ!БЛАГОДАРЯ ВАМ МНЕ ОСТАЛОСЬ ТОЛЬКО ПНРЕВЕСТИ БОЛЬШОЙ ТЕКСТ И МОЯ КОНТРОЛЬНАЯ ВЫПОЛНЕНА!УРА!
Всем, всем, всем привет и огромное спасибо за такой великолепный сайтище!!!
Уважаемые специалисты забугорного языка, прошу Вас помочь простой русской студентке с заданиями по английскому.
I. Перепишите следующие предложения; подчеркните в каждом из них глагол - сказуемое и определите его видо - временную форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русский язык. В разделе (В) обратите внимание на особенности перевода пассивных конструкций.
А) 1. The brain controls your body and keeps all parts of your body working together.
2. When I awoke this morning it was so late that the sun was shining high in the sky.
3. And now the trade of this town is developing with extreme rapidity and the ambition of the inhabitants is growing along with it.
4. She will have dinner here if she comes tomorrow.
В) 1. When messages are received by centres, the brain interprets them.
2. Considerable damage was caused by the fire.
3. A new highway is being built between Germany and the Netherlands.
II. Перепишите следующие предложения. Подчеркните Participle I и Participle II и установите функции каждого из них, т.е. укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или составной частью глагола - сказуемого; предложения переведите на русский язык.
1. My room is in a mess: I really must get it tidied up.
2. Scientists are experimenting with a system allowing drivers to see better after dark.
3. When answering your question yesterday I forgot this fact.
4. The attention paid to the study of fundamental subjects is great.
III. Перепишите следующие предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент; предложения переведите на русский язык.
1. We must protect the clean water that remains for the sake of our children and grandchildren.
2. Fire may be started by rubbing together two sticks of wood.
3. If you are traveling by air, you mustn't carry anything in your luggage that could be used as a weapon, such as a knife or a pair of scissors.
4. Jack has already cleaned his bicycle so he won't have to do it tomorrow.
5. Before Newton no one could explain why the planets moved around the Sun.
6. An optional disk can store about 1 000 times more information than a plastic disk of the same size.
IV. Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык.
New York has always been the gateway to the USA. But it is more than just a door; it is also a window through which the life of the whole nation may be observed. New York is a city of striking social contrasts.
New York includes five boroughs: Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Richmond.
Manhattan is the smallest in size and it is not the largest in population' although the majority spend a considerable part of the day in this center of business life. Here are Broadway, Wall Street and the Stock Exchange. This is the heart and source of American policy.
Harlem is also in Manhattan. Thick walls separate this "Black Bottom" with 450 000 coloured people from the white population.
In the bay stands the bronze Statue of Liberty given to the United States by France as a present in 1886. A new American Museum is opened at the base of the Statue.
The Bronx is a more residential rather than industrial part of the city. The well-known Zoo and Botanic Gardens are in the Bronx.
Queens is both a residential and industrial area. New York's two biggest airports are both there.
The Brooklyn Navy Yard is the largest naval shipbuilding center in the world. Brooklyn has more people than any other part of the city- about 3.000.000. It is mostly a district of middle-class people. Richmond is the borough of piers and warehouses. Its population is only 200.000.
What makes New York? First of all, it is a great seaport, the greatest in the USA. It is also a great financial center, where "money-making" is the main law of life. New York is the leading textile center of the country and its clothes industry. It has a considerable printing industry and many book-shops. There are a lot of Art Galleries, among them rich Henry Frick collections, and many impressive art museums. For a long time New York specialized in giving visitors a good time at its restaurants, night clubs, sporting arenas, and therefore has a large hotel industry. It is the main publishing, advertising and radio center with Columbia and New York universities and various city colleges.
Among the inhabitants of New York one can meet people of almost all nations. The population of New York numbers about 16 million. The citizens speak seventy-five different languages.
Всем откликнувшимся заранее ОГРОМНЕЙШЕЕ СПАСИБО!!!