Помогите составить вопросы
Students are reading books now.
1. отрицательный - Aren't students reading books now?
общий - Are students reading books now?
альтернативный - Are students reaing books or notes?
специальный - What are students reading now?
разделительный - Students are reading books now, aren't they?
2. отрицательный - Wasn't Igor walking in the park from 12 till 2 yesterday?
общий - Was Igor walking in the park from 12 till 2 yesterday?
альтернативный - Was Igor walking in the park from 12 till 2 yesterday or the day before yesterday?
специальный - What time was Igor walking in the park yesterday?
разделительный - Igor was walking in the park from 12 till 2 yesterday, wasn't he?
Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста поставить вопрос и отрицательное предложение к утверждениям.
1. Phil is active in both work and play. This is a healthy way to live.
2. In the early morning birds sing loudest between the first glimpse of dawn and the actual sunrise.
3. We are part of a very cosmopolitan city with great museums, symphonies, opera, theatre and restaurants.
4. To avoid Ralph and his family of die-hard Republicans, Joe spends a lot of time outside every weekend.
5. His research is right on the edge of the newest computer and semiconductor technology.
6. Most mathematical problems require a numerical solution.
1.When is Phil active? Phil is active in neither work nor play.
Is this a healthy way to live? This is not a healthy way to live.
2.When do birds sing loudest?
Birds do not sing loudest between the first glimpse of dawn and the actual sunrise.
3.What are we part of?
We are not part of a very... (далее без изменений)
4.Why does Joe spend a lot of time outside every weekend?
Joe does not spend a lot of time outside every weekend to avoid Ralph and his family of die-hard Republicans.
5.Is his research right on the edge of the newest computer and semiconductor technology?
His reseach is not right on the edge of the newest computer and semiconductor technology.
6.What do most mathematical problems require?
Most mathematical problems do not require a numeral solution.
помогите пожалуйста составить вопросы к тексту
помогите плиз составить вопросы по англ!!!)))
Life is like a cafeteria.
A friend's grandfather came to America from Eastern Europe. After being processed at Ellis Island, he went into a cafeteria in lower Manhattan to get something to eat. He sat down at an empty table and waited for someone to take his order. Of course nobody did. Finally, a woman with a tray full of food sat down opposite him and informed him how a cafeteria worked.
"Start out at that end," she said. "Just go along the line and pick out what you want. At the other end they'll tell you how much you have to pay."
"I soon learned that's how everything works in America," the grandfather told a friend. "Life's a cafeteria here. You can get anything you want as long as you are willing to pay the price.
You can even get success, but you'll never get it if you wait for someone to bring it to you. You have to get up and get it yourself."
life is like a cafeteria
ответы на вопросы должны быть такими:
1.A cafeteria (What...)
3.wanted to get something to eat. (Why...)
4.Nobody did. (did..)
5.A woman (who..)
6. he had to go along the line (What...)
7. at the end of the line (Where...)
8. anything. (What...)
9. never (wiil...)
10. to get up and get it .(What...)
в скобках начало вопроса))) пожалуйста)))
1.What is life like?
2.Where did a friend's grandfather come?
3.Why did he go into a cafeteria?
4.Did anybody take his order?
5.Who sat down opposite him?
6.What did he have to do?
7.Where will they tell you how much you have to pay?
8.What can you get as long as you are willing to pay the price?
9.Will you get it if you wait for someone to bring it to you?
10.What do you have to do?
2. Where did a friend's grandfather come from?
7. Where will they tell him how much he has to pay?
1.Тогда уж: Where did a friend's grandfather come TO? Посмотрите ответ повнимательней.
7.Возможно, Вы правы, но мне кажется, это не столь важно.
1. да, точно, TO.
в таком случае, можно без TO обойтись тогда.