Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

• There is a bunch of flowers in her hand.
    There is something sitting in the corner of the room.
    There is a stain on his right elbow.
    There is an interesting book on that shelf.
    There is a slice of lemon floating in your tea cup.

• Пожалуйста помогите перевести из прямой речи в косвенную,заранее спасибо!
    1."What is the secret of your success?" the woman said to Jane.-The woman asked Jane what the secret of her success was.
    2."I always work hard" ,said Jane.-Jane said that she always worked hard.
    3.They said: "We have forgotten to phone our friend".-They said that they had forgotten to phone their friend.
    4."I am going to the cinema straight from work. Will you go with me?" Barry said to Ann.- Barry told Ann that he was going to the cinema straight from work and invited her to join him.
    5."What will you be doing at ten o'clock on Friday?" asked Ben.- Ben asked what I would be doing at ten o'clock on Friday.
    6."I think I will be having breakfast", said Mike.- Mike said that he thought he would be having breakfast.

• Помогите пожалуйста,из прямой речи в косвенную:1.Do i have to pay extra for the stamp? 2.Did you receive any letters for my name?

• 1. I wonder if I have to pay extra for the stamp.
    2. I wanted to know if you had received some letters for me.

• Кто силен в Английском ПОЖАЛУЙСТА помогите сделать задание! Заранее огромное спасибо!
    Преобразуйте предложения из прямой речи в косвенную:
    1) He asked, "Do you know who is playing Hamlet?"
    2) He asked, "Have you met my sister?"
    3) The mother said to her son, "Don't leave the door unlocked."
    4) She said "We are having a grammar test next week."
    5) The secretary said to me: "The delegation from Volgograd State University arrived yesterday."

Преобразуйте предложения из косвенной речи в прямую и переведите на русский язык:
    1) Jane asked the boy where he lived.
    2) She said that the next show would begin in an hour.
    3) Peter said that the contract would be sighed in the evening.
    4) John said that the students were having an English class.
    5) He said that he got up at eight o'clock.

• Изменить предложение в косвенную речь the teacher tells the class to put on something casual for a visit to a farm

• с преобразованием предложений,которые содержат просьбу или приказ из прямой речи в косвенную
    Mother asked the chold-minder: "Don't take the child for a wolk, he doesn't feel well yet."
    The shop assistant offered: " Try these pair of brown shoes, please"
    Sho told her step-daughet: " Go and buy some fruit and vegetables for lunch"

• Mother told the child-minder not to take the child for a walk because he did not feel well yet.

The shop assistant offered to try on a pair of those brown shoes.

She asked her step-daughter to go and buy some fruit and vegetables for lunch.

• помогите!!!!!!
    Oleg said: «My room is on the second floor 2. He said: »I am sure she will ring me up when she is back in St. Petersburg.« 3, Misha said: »I saw them at my parents' house last year.« 4. He said: »I haven't seen my cousin today.« 5. »1 don't go to this shop very often,« she said. 6. Tom said: »I have already had breakfast, so I am not hun gry.« 7. He said: »I have just received a letter from my uncle.« 8. »I am going to the theatre tonight,« he said to me. 9. Mike said: »I spoke to Mr. Brown this morning.« 10. He said to her: »I shall do it [ today if I have time.« 11. I said to them: »I can give you my uncle's address."

• помогите!!!!!!

Oleg said that his room was on the second floor 2. He said that he was sure she would ring him up when she was back in St. Petersburg. 3, Misha said that he had seen them at his parents' house the year before. 4. He said that he had not seen his cousin that day. 5.She said that she did not go to that shop very often. 6. Tom said that he had already had breakfast, so he was not hungry. 7. He said that he had just received a letter from his uncle. 8. He told me that he was going to the theatre that night. 9. Mike said: »I spoke to Mr. Brown this morning.10. He told her thta he would do it that day if he had time. 11. I told them that I could give them my uncle's address.