Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную

• Healthier food must be more widely advertised переведите в косвенную речь

• Doctors say that healthier food must be more widely advertised.

• Помогите, пожалуйста, переделать предложения в косвенную речь...
    1. The office manager said: “Do not send inappropriate e-mail.” 2. The teacher said: “Look at the list of questions.” 3. He asked us: “What is the main use of the Internet?” 4. The boy asked his friend: “Can I use your computer?” 5. The boy said: “There is too much advertising instead of real information.” 6. The manager asked: “Did you order computers for all the offices?”

• Помогите, пожалуйста, переделать предложения в косвенную речь...
    1. The office manager said: “Do not send inappropriate e-mail.” ---The office manager ordered not to send inappropriate e-mail.2. The teacher said: “Look at the list of questions.”----The teacher advised to look at the list of questions. 3. He asked us: “What is the main use of the Internet?”--- He asked us what the the main use of the Internet was.4. The boy asked his friend: “Can I use your computer?”---The boy asked his friend if he could use his computer. 5. The boy said: “There is too much advertising instead of real information.”---The boy said that there was too much advertising instead of real information. 6. The manager asked: “Did you order computers for all the offices?”---The manager asked me if I had ordered computers for all the offices.

• Помогите переделать это в косвенную речь:
    -- Здорово, парнище. --Ступай себе мимо!
    -- Уж больно ты грозен, как я погляжу...
    Откуда дровишки? --Из лесу, вестимо.
    Отец, слышишь, рубит, а я отвожу.
    В лесу раздавался топор дровосека.
    -- А что, у отца-то большая семья?
    -- Семья-то большая, да два человека
    Всего мужиков-то: отец мой да я...

• Здравствуйте!помогите пожалуйста переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную!

1)“You should come back to the office at 11.00”,(my boss insists)
    2)“you must have a good training before you start your job”(the manager advised)
    3)jane,don’t touch it.”(she told)
    4)“will you give me the letter, please”(he asked)
    5)“I’ve been trying to speak to my boss ( she promised)
    6)“oh,our new sales team is very difficult to manage!”( the chief exclaimed)
    7)“I canno’t drive them home”(he said)
    8)"I will not worry any more"(she promised)

• Please, help me!

• Здравствуйте!помогите пожалуйста переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную!

1)“You should come back to the office at 11.00”,(my boss insists)---My boss insists that I should come back to the office at 11.
    2)“you must have a good training before you start your job”(the manager advised)---The managee advised me to have a good training before I started my job.
    3)jane,don’t touch it.”(she told)---She told Jane not to touch it.
    4)“will you give me the letter, please”(he asked)---He asked her to give him the letter.
    5)“I’ve been trying to speak to my boss ( she promised)---She promised that she had been trying to speak to her boss.
    6)“oh,our new sales team is very difficult to manage!”( the chief exclaimed)---The chief exclaimed that their new sales team was very difficult to manage.
    7)“I canno’t drive them home”(he said)---He said that he could not drive them home.
    8)"I will not worry any more"(she promised)---She promised that she would not worry any more.

• Помогите пожалуйста переделать диалог в косвенную речь..
    1)Ann: if i were you i would eat more fish.It is very healthy.
    Bill:I won't eat any fish. You always cook fish awfully.

2)Ann:Don't forget to lock the door
    Bill: I never forget to do it. I have the best memory ever!
    Ann: Let's not quarrel about it.

• 1)he said "shell i make you some tea?"
    2)she said 'i have never insulted this man'
    3)he said 'the end of the world will happen in 2100'
    4)she said to her son 'it was you who ate all jam'
    5)he said to his girlfriend 'will you go to a cafe with me?'
    6)mother said to her son "'remember to buy some bread'
    7)he said 'that is the matter why we have forgotten about it'
    8)she said to him 'you must work hard'
    9)he said 'we are going to get divorced next month'
    10)the doctor said to the patient 'you should stay in bed'
    11)the ambassador said 'my government will not sign this document'