помогите вставить нужные предлоги: in, from, into, of, under или during

• Supply the correct prepositions where necessary. помогите пожалуйста вставить предлоги у меня не получается совсем.
    1. She is sitting … the table and speaking … the phone. She is making an appointment … Friday.
    2. They met … Mr. Black … his office. The meeting began … 10 o’clock and lasted … 2 hours.
    3. … the other day Rossexport received an enquiry … the motors … Johanson & Sons.
    4. The train will arrive … a delay … 40 minutes. Will you go … the departure lounge and wait … the annoncement?
    5. – Can you give … us a discount … a large order?
    – As we have done a lot … business … you we can give … you a small discount. … that case we’d like to have a discount … 7%.
    6. The charge … a room … this hotel is not very high.
    7. They offered to deliver the pumps … four lots … 12 pumps each … regular intervals … 5 months.
    8. You’ve reserved a single and a double room … you … two nights … the fourth floor. These are modern rooms … private baths. They don’t face … the street.
    9. – I’d like a suit … office wear.
    – Try … this one … size.
    10. The Seller offered the goods … CIF terms … immediate shipment. Mr. Black agreed … the delivery terms and … payment … collec-tion.

• She is sitting at the table and speaking on the phone. She is making an appointment on Friday

В гугле фразы с этими глаголами попробивай, даже в подсказке вылазят правильные ответы

• пожалуйста помогите вставить нужные предлоги on,in,into.

1.there are many people..in.the park today.
    2.there is a girl standing..on.the brige. why is she crying?-she has dropped her doll..into.the water.
    3.there is no tea.in..my cup.
    4.pour some tea.into..my cup.
    5.put these flowers..on.the windowsill
    6.i saw many people.on.the platform waiting for the train.
    7.we went.into..the garden and sat down.on.a bench

• Supply the correct prepositions where necessary. помогите пожалуйста вставить предлоги у меня не получается совсем.
    1. She is sitting …at the table and speaking …on the phone. She is making an appointment …for Friday.
    2. They met … Mr. Black in… his office. The meeting began …at 10 o’clock and lasted …for 2 hours.
    3. … the other day Rossexport received an enquiry …about the motors …of Johanson & Sons.
    4. The train will arrive …with a delay …of 40 minutes. Will you go to… the departure lounge and wait …for the annoncement?
    5. – Can you give … us a discount …for a large order?
    – As we have done a lot of… business …with you we can give … you a small discount. In… that case we’d like to have a discount …of 7%.
    6. The charge for… a room …at this hotel is not very high.
    7. They offered to deliver the pumps …in four lots … 12 pumps each …at regular intervals within… 5 months.
    8. You’ve reserved a single and a double room …for you …for two nights …on the fourth floor. These are modern rooms with… private baths. They don’t face … the street.
    9. – I’d like a suit for… office wear.
    – Try … this one your… size.
    10. The Seller offered the goods …on CIF terms …with immediate shipment. Mr. Black agreed to… the delivery terms and … payment …on collection.

• пожалуйста помогите вставить нужные предлоги
    1) The headmaster accused the boy _________ stealing.
    2) I must apologize _________ not replying sooner, but I'm afraid I've been rather busy lately.
    6) Non then, John, remember that I’m relying _________ you to see that there’s no trouble at the party on Saturday.
    7) I get very annoyed _________ people who don't queue at bus stops.
    8) The piece of paper burst _________ flames.
    9) The only way to cure someone _________ biting their nails is to knock their teeth out!
    10) One person I always laugh _________ when I see him on television is Dave Allen.
    11) I think my girlfriend is getting tired _________ me.
    12) Who is responsible _________ spilling ink over my book?
    13) Can you think _________ a synonym for "stubborn"?
    14)My wife is always complaining _________ her boss.
    15)My brother once confided _________ me the fact that he was in love with someone thirty years older than himself.
    16) It amazes me how some women can cope _________ both a job and a family.
    17) There can't be many people in the world who have never heard _________ the Beatles.
    18) I object _________ the way some people look down on you just because you happen to be a foreigner.
    19) The man was arrested and charged _________ murder.
    20) Although I've tried many times, Ive never once succeeded _________ giving up smoking for
    more than a few days.

• пожалуйста помогите вставить нужные предлоги
    1) The headmaster accused the boy _____of____ stealing.
    2) I must apologize _____for____ not replying sooner, but I'm afraid I've been rather busy lately.
    6) Now then, John, remember that I’m relying ____on_____ you to see that there’s no trouble at the party on Saturday.
    7) I get very annoyed _____at____ people who don't queue at bus stops.
    8) The piece of paper burst ____into_____ flames.
    9) The only way to cure someone _____of____ biting their nails is to knock their teeth out!
    10) One person I always laugh _____at____ when I see him on television is Dave Allen.
    11) I think my girlfriend is getting tired ____of_____ me.
    12) Who is responsible ____for_____ spilling ink over my book?
    13) Can you think ____of_____ a synonym for "stubborn"?
    14)My wife is always complaining _____about____ her boss.
    15)My brother once confided _____in____ me the fact that he was in love with someone thirty years older than himself.
    16) It amazes me how some women can cope ____with_____ both a job and a family.
    17) There can't be many people in the world who have never heard _____of____ the Beatles.
    18) I object _____to____ the way some people look down on you just because you happen to be a foreigner.
    19) The man was arrested and charged _____with____ murder.
    20) Although I've tried many times, Ive never once succeeded _____in____ giving up smoking for more than a few days.

• The actual record-making phase … accounting is usually called book-keeping.
    Investors and others will need accounting knowledge … order that they may read and understand the financial statements issued by the business.