проверьте, пожалуйста, письмо на английском

• Здравствуйте!Я готовлюсь к егэ!написала письмо, проверьте пожалуйста!

Dear Tom,
    Thank you for your letter. It was great to hear from you.

In your letter you asked me about museums. Well, I really fond of museums. Sometimes we go to museums with class, but I prefer to do it along, because I can concentrate on art. Last summer I visited the Russian Museum. It was wonderful, and I can say, it`s my favorite museum. There are a lot of interesting things there! In my opinion, people should visit museums because it helps them to be developed in cultural part of life.

Do you often spend your holidays with parents? Have you ever gone hiking before? Why have you chosen this type of holidays?
    Love,
    Anna

• Здраствуйте!Готовлюсь к ГИА.Проверьте,пожалуйста.

Dear Bob,

Thanks for your letter.I must apologise for not writing sooner.

So,of course,I often help my parents and as I see,my friends do it too.Well,sometimes I spend my free time with my sister.This thing is really helpful,my mother is hsppy.I clean my room,it`s my duty.My father always buys food and washes mum`s car.My mother cleans other rooms except mine,cooks,e.t.c.Sister is very little to have any duties.I hope that I help you in some way.

I`ll write again after I come back from my music school.

Lots of love,

Polina

• Zdravstvuyte! Pozalusta proverte( znau(( ku4a owibok..no pliz ispravte gde nado!) zaranee spasibo!)

Dear Sir or Madam:

With this letter I would like to express my interest in studying at the European University of Cyprus. I have chosen this university because it is one of the best universities in Cyprus.
    I graduated Russian embassy school in the republic of Cyprus this year. I studied in this school from 2005 till 2006 years and from 2007 till 2013 years. I studied in Russia first years of primary education (2002-2005 years) and from 2006 till 2007 years at Lyceum of Schelcovo city, Moscow area.
    Besides school program, I learnt more deeply English language and Math. I studied math according to the Peterson’s program, which is one of the most difficult programs in primary school.
    I have always been interested in numbers and operations with them from childhood. That is why I want convince you to accept me to the program of Bachelor Degree of Accounting.
    Also, I passed psychological test (AristoTeleion Test) for professional orientation which is based on mathematical standards and norms. It showed my predisposition to study economics and business administration for 91%.
    I would like very much to join your team. This would give me a nice chance to deepen my knowledge in economics and business administration.
    Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to your positive response.

Your faithfully,
    Milana Kotanidou

• Dear Sir or Madam:

In this letter I would like to express my interest in studying at the European University of Cyprus. I have chosen this university because it is one of the best universities in Cyprus.
    I have finished the Russian embassy school in the republic of Cyprus this year. I studied in this school from 2005 till 2006 and from 2007 till 2013 . I received my primary education in Russia in 2002-2005, and further at the Lyceum of Schelcovo city, Moscow area, in 2006 -2007.
    Besides the school program, I learnt the English language and Maths more profoundly. My study of maths was based on the Peterson program, which is one of the most difficult programs in the primary school.
    I have been interested in numbers and mahtematical calculations since childhood. That is why I would like to convince you to allow me to enter the program of Bachelor Degree of Accounting.
    I have also passed a psychological test (AristoTeleion Test)for professional orientation, which is based on mathematical standards and norms. It has shown my 91% predisposition to study economics and business administration.
    I would like to join your team very much. This would give me a brillant chance to expand my knowledge in economics and business administration.

Thank you for considering my request.

I am looking forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Milana Kotanidou

• Всем привет! У меня не целое письмо а строчка из письма вызывает сомнение. Можно ли так написать? Это будет грамотно?

There are many things in our life I like and some I dislike. I love life, art, springtime, cheese, travelling, museums, nice communication with interesting people, color red, my friends, music, walk, honesty, good films, yellow tulips, rain sounds.

• There are many things in our life that I like. Yet there are others that I do not.
    ИЛИ: There are many things in our life that I like and others that I do not.

• Спасибо! А перечисление всякой всячины несовместимой в одном предложениии это будет грамотно?

• Пойдет как есть.

• Не сочтите за труд проверить мои ответы на вопросы, в плане грамотности, особо обращая внимание, на времена. Спасибо.
    Ок. Собсвенно вопросы, на которые я отвечал:
    http://radical-foto.ru/fp/bb3f33c592a14dea979f12eb66331f32
    Вот мои ответы:
    In the evenings I usually watch a different english show and video on youtube
    Usually nothing special. But now I’m studying the english language . I’m trying to learn to communicate more freely on English.
    My english getting better and better every day. It makes me glad
    What were you doing when I came ?
    I was speaking over the phone.
    Let me show you
    What is this? With whom are you talking by phone? Why are you speaking at the english language?
    I’m training my speaking skills at the english. This is a such exercise. It’s named a phone call.
    What do you do to make bigger your word stock?
    I’m reading a books, watching a film and TV serials
    What are you reading now to enlarge your word stock?
    I’m reading a book “Chicken soup” in original. It’s got a many interesting and useful phrases. I study about 5 phrases per day. In a year I will be to know no less a 1500 phrases oneself.
    Do you like watching a films?
    Yes , very much . Before I was watching a films on the russian language only with voiceover. In now I’m watching the films in original’s format only with dictionary with subtitle or a vokabook
    How long have you been learning the english language now? I have been studying it for three years by now. Recently I started to practice from
    Scratch and seriously, because appeared a purpose to more communicate with foreigh while having my trips around the world.
    How many time have you been in abroad? What kind of countries have you visited? Have you ever been to USA ?
    Wow. How much a many questions at once. I’ve been in abroad 5 time. Two time I’ve been in USA and 3 time in different part of asia. Why are you asking?
    I’ve just been thinking I’ve never been in abroad. I was always wanting to see the Europe , but I never Could to be able to find a time and a chance for me
    I’ve never been in Europe too. It seems to me I’ve saw there all
    That’s funny. I made my decision that I'll go in Europe by all means in this year.
    In this case you need to tune your english up. It was a shame for me when I first time visited to USA as a tourist I didn't able to speak with locals.

Yes I know . Recently I was starting to watch the films in english, sometimes with vocabook, afterwards I’m learning a phrases from there and i'm writing down afterwards that I thinking about this film and everything. And yet I visit a conversationclubs and movieclubs and there I’m getting there a speech skills. Everything
    Yes it’s fine. If you didn’t communicate with foreigh never, then for you it may be difficult to start a communicate
    It seems that I’ve heared a phone call just now. It’s at you?
    No. My phone is went off.
    I mean it’s mine. True, my wife is phoning to me. Well, I go away. Goodbye. See you later.

• Oleg194, нашел ошибки, завтра напишу, а то времени сейчас нет