проверьте, пожалуйста, письмо на английском

• In the evenings I usually watch differents english shows and videos on youtube
    to communicate more freely IN English.
    My english IS getting better
    Who are you talking about? (здесь не было "по телефону")
    Why are you speaking English?
    I'm training my English speaking
    What do you do to make bigger your word stock? - столько слов, которыми можно заменить to make bigger...
    I’m reading a books, watching a film and TV serials - если в вопросе вы ставите simple, то и в ответе он должен быть - I read books, watch movies and TV series(Только не serials)
    It’s got many interesting and useful phrases (мн.ч. без артикля a)
    In a year I will be to know no less a 1500 phrases oneself - In a year I will know (cope with) no less THAN 1500 phrases (зачем поставили oneself???)
    Do you like watching films/like to watch films
    Yes , very much - Это не ответ, так не говорят. Либо Yes, I like it very much/Yes, I do like it/Yes, I like to watch films/movies very much
    Before I was watching a films on the russian language only with voiceover. In now I’m watching the films in original’s format only with dictionary with subtitle or a vokabook - Неправильно.
    I used to watch films in Russian with voiceover only, but now I watch films in the original with dictionary, subtitles or with vokabooks.
    I have already been studying it for 3 years.
    I started to practice IT/English/language from scratch
    because the purpose appeared/because I had a goal to score to communicate more with foreigners while having...
    How many timeS have you been abroad? What countries have you visited?
    Wow, how many questions at once! I've been abroad 5 timeS. I've been TO USA 3 times and to different parts of Asia 2 times
    I've been thinking...I've never been abroad (мы не используем In)
    I always wanted (wanting - грубая ошибка) to see Europe but I never could (зачем еще и be able сюда??) to find the time and the opportunity for it.
    I've never been to Europe either(вам даже на картинке этот вариант предлагают вместо too)
    It seems to me like I've seen(не saw) everything there
    I've just made my decision...this year(не in this year)
    I wasn't able/couldn't to talk to the locals
    Recently I started to watch...then I learn phrases and write down what I think about this film...
    And yet I visit movie- and speakingclubs and I get speaking practice with the natives there.
    If you never communicate with natives it might be difficult to start communicating.
    I think I've just heard a phone call. Is it yours?
    It's mine then. Yeah, my wife is calling.

Это все. Может, что-то упустил, конечно.

• Спасибо. Есть чему поучиться у тебя, в этом плане. Даже, не знаю, видимо, я тебе теперь чем то обязан. Чем могу, помогу, в плане английского. Хотя, какая тебе помощь от меня, если ты знаешь английский лучше меня? Кстати, вот еще вариант ответов, но писал продвинутый товарищ. А я пойду ошибки анализировать.
    - What do you usually do in the evenings?
    - Usually, I don’t do anything special… But now I’m learning English and I’m trying to learn how to communicate more easily. My English is getting better every day. This makes me feel good.
    - What were you doing when I came?
    - I was speaking on the phone. Let me show you…
    - What’s this? Who are you talking to? Why are you speaking English?
    - I’m just practicing my speaking skills. This is kind of practice for me. It’s called a phone call.
    - And what are you doing to learn more words?
    - I’m reading books, watching movies and TV serials…
    - What are you reading now to improve your vocab?
    - Now I’m reading a book, it’s called Chicken Soup in the original. You know, it’s got a lot of interesting and useful phrases. I take five phrases a day. In a year I’ll have a no less than 1500 phrases.
    - Do you like watching movies?
    - Yeah, I do indeed. I used to watch them with the Russian voice-over, but now I watch them in English using a dictionary or a vocabook.
    - How long have you been learning English now?
    - I’ve been learning it for 3 years now. I had English classes at school, but they didn’t work out. I started learning English eagerly from scratch, because I had a goal, to communicate more with foreigners when I’m overseas.
    - How many times have you been abroad? Which countries have you visited? Have you ever been to the USA?
    - Oh, so many questions at once… I’ve been abroad 5 times if I’m not mistaken. I’ve been to America twice and I’ve travelled through 3 different regions in Asia. Why do you ask?
    - I’ve been thinking… I’ve never been abroad. I’ve always wanted to see Europe but I could never find time and opportunity to do so / money to do that.
    - I’ve never been to Europe either. It seems to me like I’ve seen everything there.
    - Interesting. You know, I’ve just recently decided to go to Europe sometime this year.
    - In this case, you need to tune your English up. I was a little disappointed the first time I visited the USA as a tourist and I couldn’t speak with the locals.
    - Yeah, I know. I’ve recently started watching movies in English, sometimes I use a vocabook, then I learn phrases from it and write down what I think about the movie, and that kind of thing. And on top of that I go to the movie and conversation clubs to get some speaking practice with the natives.
    - Yeah, awesome. It might be hard to begin speaking if you’ve never done that before.
    - I think I’ve just heard a phone. Is it yours?
    - No, my phone is out of battery.
    - It’s mine then. Yeah, that’s it, indeed, it’s my wife calling. OK, I’ve gotta go. Bye! See you later then!
    Enjoy.

• Oleg194, ничем ты мне не обязан) я бы тоже немного по-другому написал, просто старался придерживаться задания, использовать слова в скобках на картинке, чтобы не вводить тебя в ступор.

• orkhan i see . Я так понимаю, что ты удачно методику изучения Английского выбрал, если сейчас проблем не испытываешь с английским. Может быть что-нибудь конкректное посоветуешь, исходя из своего опыта обучения ( методика,аутентичные материал), когда будет временем располагать. А то я мечусь от Пимслера к Груберу )). А все уже давно известно, что да как оптимально изучать.

• Помогите пожалуйста. проверьте текст
    The life of this girl
    will be more tasty honey.
    He broke her heart forgetting about it.
    He sees the sunset
    not remembering the days.
    He killed the love dip into his dream.

• Помогите пожалуйста. проверьте текст
    The life of this girl
    will be more tasty than honey.
    He broke her heart forgetting about it.
    He sees the sunset