Ищу друзей для переписки на английском

• Hi!
    My favorite sport is hockey.You asked me how I spend my free time. Usually I do my homework, go to river or lake and go to disco with my friends. Sometimes my family and I watch some moves.I would appreciate if you tell me when is your birthday?
    hope to hear from you soon.
    Please write me soon.

With warm regards,
    Marsha

• Маша
    Good day !!! Ooo,realy,u like hokkey)! U are incredible girl). I like it too. I've watched almost matches NHL, I've playd, then i was young )! I was born on 3 may )! And when is yr birthday ? U like see moves, what genre of them ?
    Best wishes!!!

• HI may name iz Emil I worked for English oil com.Can you help me studied english lang.Emil

• Hi. I am glad with you to correspond. To me 15 years, awfully I love English. I wish to talk better

• Hello!
    I'm Stanislav Savchenk.I'm 17.I'm from Labinsk,Krasnodar region.I speak English and French.

• Hello people!
    My name is Asiya. I live in Perm. I am 16.
    I have been learning English for more than 7 years already.
    msn asiya-a@hotmail.com
    ICQ 491666869
    Агент asiya91@mail.ru

• Hello!My name is Anton.I live in Russia.I love travel too.

• Hi!I'm Julia
    I'd like to improve my English :)

• hello,masha)
    my name is nastya))))i am from donetsk.i searc friends for comunicating as you as.
    tell me about yourself,please)

• Hi all! My name is Ruben. I am fourteen years old and I search a friend! My ID in vkontakte website is id19333280!!! I wait new pen-friends! come to my page!!!