Помогите с заданием, пожалуйста!

• Переведите, обращая внимание на употребление времен.
    1. Listen! The teacher's explaining a very difficult thing. She always explains difficult things carefully.
    2. My best friend lives a long way from me, so I can't visit him very often, but we usually call each other twice a week.
    3. "I don't like working in the evenings." "I don't, either."
    4. Either call them or send them a fax.
    5. Ann and Bob are here. The others have left. They left half an hour ago.
    6. I'd like to have another look at the catalogue.

• Переведите, обращая внимание на употребление времен.
    1. Listen! The teacher's explaining a very difficult thing. She always explains difficult things carefully.Слушай! Учитель объясняет очень трудный материал. Она хорошо объясняет трудный материал.
    2. My best friend lives a long way from me, so I can't visit him very often, but we usually call each other twice a week. Мой лучший друг живет далеко от меня,поэтому я не могу часто его навещать,но мы обычно перезваниваемся два раза в неделю.
    3. "I don't like working in the evenings." "I don't, either." Не люблю работать по вечерам.-Я тоже.
    4. Either call them or send them a fax. Либо позвоните им,либо пошлите факс.
    5. Ann and Bob are here. The others have left. They left half an hour ago.Анна и Боб здесь. Остальные ушли. Они ушли полчаса назад.
    6. I'd like to have another look at the catalogue. Я бы хотел еще раз взглянуть на каталог.

• Спасибо, большое! пожалуйста еще помогите с заданием! Переведите, обращая внимание на употребление времен.
    1. He attended both conferences.
    2. What are you looking for?
    3. Travelling by sea is very pleasant, but it takes a lot of time.
    4. Where are you from?
    5. "Shall I come this evening?" "As you like."
    6. The boys weren't brothers, they only looked like brothers.

• Он посетил обе конференции. Что ты ищешь? Путешествие морем очень интересно, но отнимает много времени. Откуда вы? Мне приходить вечером? Как хочешь. Мальчики не были братьями,они только выглядели как братья.

• ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО!!! Буду очень признательна, если поможете еще с заданием, пожалуйста!
    Какие вопросы нужно было задать, чтобы получить эти ответы?
    1. I'm looking for my telephone book.
    2. They're waiting for John.
    3. Good trade relations help us to understand each other and live in peace.
    4. I don't have to travel to work. My office is near my house.
    5. I saw a dog like ours in the park this morning.
    6. In front of the house there's a small garden.

1. A few years ago Amy worked as a nurse in a big hospital.
    2. It's inconvenient for Mr Brown to go to the factory tomorrow, so we have to arrange a visit for him for the day after tomorrow.
    3. I've just talked to my teacher.
    4. They were born in Scotland.
    5. We leave the house at half past eight.
    6. She's been to France three times.

• 1What are you looking for?Who are they waiting for?What helps us to understand each other?4.не знаю,что имеется в виду.или Do you travel to work? Или Why don't you travel to work? What did you see?What is there in front of the house?

• What was Amy's job a few years ago?Why do we have to arrange a visit for Mr.Brown for the day after tomorrow?Who have you just talked to?Where were they born? When do we leave? How many times has she been to France?

• СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ!!! Вы мне очень помогли, но у меня есть еще несколько заданий, которые я не могу сделать, помогите пожалуйста!!!
    Переведите на английский язык.
    1. Я всегда слушаю утренние новости за завтраком.
    2. – Многие из ваших помощников говорят по-немецки? – Нет, только несколько.
    3. Вам нельзя так мало спать!
    4. Я не люблю вставать рано, но мне приходится.
    5. Я не видел его сегодня.

1. Он всегда очень осторожно водит машину.
    3. – Мне подготовить все документы к завтрашнему дню? – Нет, не обязательно. Можете сделать это к среде.
    4. Моему сыну плохо даются иностранные языки, и мне приходится помогать ему.
    5. Вы, может быть, меня не помните, но я вас помню очень хорошо. Мы учились в одном институте.

• I always listen to morning news while having breakfast. Do many of your assistants speak German? Only a few.You shouldn't get little sleep! I don't like getting up early but I have to.I haven't seen him today.

• He always drives his car carefully. Shall I have submitted the papers by tomorrow? No,you needn't. You can do it by Wednesday. My son is bad at foreign languages and I have to help him.You might not remember me,but I do remember you quite well. We studied together at the institute.
    Где учимся? Это достаточно сложно.