Помогите с заданием, пожалуйста!

• Спасибо, большущее!!! Вы просто волшебница!!! А учусь в Симферопольском институте экономики и права. Двадцать лет назад закончила школу, английским больше ни где не занималась, к сожалению, вы мне очень помогли!!! Простите, пожалуйста за наглость, но есть еще задание, с которым я без вас не справлюсь.
    Ответьте на вопросы.
    How many lectures have there been today?
    What were they about?
    How many of them were interesting?

How often do you go to the country for the weekend?
    How many times have you been there this month?
    How long did you stay there?
    Did you have a good time?

• There have been...lectures today (вставьте сколько).They were about. ...(вставьте,о чем).Two of them were interesting. I go to the country twice a month. I have been there only once. I spent 2 days there.Yes, I did.

• ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО!!!

• Здравствуйте, помогите, пожалуйста с заданием!!!
    Раскройте скобки, употребив глагол в нужном времени.
    1. "Do you want to go to the exhibition with us?" "No, thank you. I (be) there twice and (see) all the pictures. I first (go) there on the opening day."
    2. "Is Nelly here?" "No, she (go) home. She (leave) ten minutes ago."
    3. I (made) all my calls. We can go.
    4. What they (to talk) about?
    5. We (to discuss) it with Mr Smith yesterday.
    6. They could play tennis very well when they (to be) young.

• Have been and seen, went,has gone,went,have made,are they talking,discussed, were.

• Простите, пожалуйста, но мне не очень понятно, что и куда нужно вставить.

• . "Do you want to go to the exhibition with us?" "No, thank you. I (be) have been there twice and (see)seen all the pictures. I first (go) went there on the opening day."
    2. "Is Nelly here?" "No, she (go) has gone home. She (leave) left ten minutes ago."
    3. I (made) have made all my calls. We can go.
    4. What are they (to talk) talking about?
    5. We (to discuss) discussed. it with Mr Smith yesterday.
    6. They could play tennis very well when they (to be)Were young что в скобках, уберите.

• БОЛЬШУЩЕЕ ВАМ СПАСИБО!!!!! У меня есть еще задание (надеюсь последнее), буду Вам очень признательна если поможете сделать, пожалуйста!
    Заполните пропуски предлогами.
    1. Her husband's ... work.
    2. Where are you ... ?
    3. He went ... working.
    4. Alex spent his holiday ... the seaside last summer.
    5. ... the last day ... his stay ... Brighton, Alex went ... ... the girl and said: "Good morning."
    6. He didn't have to get ... early, he didn't have to cook or wash ... .

• At,from,on,at,on,of,in,up to,up все по порядку.

• Спасибо большое!!! А в последнем предложении, в конце какой предлог? Не подскажете?