check please the sentense

• Hi
    From my perspective, certanly a toddler should attend a kindergarden, being in different circumstance, at different time, and then overcomming some burdens , the child becomes confident in the challenging world, consiquently, this confidence would assist in aquiring knowlenge in a school
    Thanks

• Наверное так лучше . Перепишу

From my perspective, certanly a toddler should attend a kindergarden, a variety of obsticles dictate different circumstances, after overcomming some burdens , the child becomes confident in the challenging world, consiquently, this confidence would assist in aquiring knowlenge in a school
    Thanks

• a toddler should certanly attend a kindergarden

unfavourable circumstanes cause variousobstacles to appear

after overcoming some on-the-way barriers the child becomes confident in the challenging world, the confidence assisting him in aquiring knowlenge at school.

• Thanks Перепишу
    From my perspective, a toddler should certanly attend a kindergarden, unfavourable circumstanes cause a various of obstacles to appear, after overcomming some burdens , after overcoming some on-the-way barriers the child becomes confident in the challenging world, the confidence assisting him in aquiring knowlenge at school.

Скрыть комментарии
  • еще раз перепишу
    From my perspective, a toddler should certanly attend a kindergarden, unfavourable circumstanes cause a various of obstacles to appear, after overcoming some on-the-way barriers the child becomes confident in the challenging world, the confidence assisting him in aquiring knowlenge at school.

• ....a variety of obstacles tp appear

Скрыть комментарии
  • Thanks
    From my perspective, a toddler should certanly attend a kindergarden, unfavourable circumstanes cause a variety of obstacles to appear, after overcoming some on-the-way barriers the child becomes confident in the challenging world, the confidence assisting him in aquiring knowlenge at school.