English topics

• great topics! i found almost everything!
    thanks a lot!

• За этои ссилкой Ви можете скачать архивчик моих топиков собраных со школы. Всьо абсолютно безплатно. Просто делюсь. Пользуитесь на здоровье. ))
    http://depositfiles.com/files/uggqj1ecz

• Мне нужен топик на тему: " Мой стиль одежды", помогите пожалуйста.

• My style

I would call my style casual. I don't have a lot of money so I can't afford latest clothing. But I also like to look pretty good and tidy.
    I do love T-shirts. I have tons of them. Best of all I love T-Shirts with something wrote on, like my favourite one is "If my music is too loud - you're too old!". T-shirts with musicians and funny pictures are pretty good too. I wear T-shirts all the time: when I'm at home, when I'm at school, when I'm hanging with my friends, anywhere! So I've put on T-shirt and now I have to put on some kind of pants. Of course I'll put on jeans and belt 'cause they are very comfortable and stylish. Or I may put on shorts but not ordinary shorts my lovely boardshorts the ones surfers wear. I like black and grey jeans but also I want to buy blue but not classic blue. I hate classic jeans 'cause they are old-fashoined. I prefer to wear gumshoes and skateshoes because they look cool. so I'm almost dressed up, all I need now is my rock'n'roll sunglasses and a cap.
    But if I have an oficcial meeting or something like that I like to wear shirts and ties but hate to button up. I love when shirt and tie fit in. Also I put some black shoes on if go to the meeting.

• It doesn't matter how you dressed up. But proverb "Can't judge a book by its cover" works.

• Мне нужен топик project days Помогите пожалуйста!!!!!!!(((((((

• переведи тему

• Олег, спасибо вам большое... взяла некоторые топики для завтречнего ЗНО)

• и мне очень нужен топик на эту тему: ideal upbringing
    пож-та помогите

• Гульнора мне нужен топик на тему How to direct a child's energy into the right channels