English topics

• How has life changed over the past ten years?? share your opinion

• Shopping for food

My weekly Supermarket adventure

When i need to buy some food i go to " METRO cash&carry ".
    It's chain was founded in 1964 in Germany, the company quickly spread into many countries in Europe, Asia and Northern Africa. Their tradition in wholesale is accompanied by social heritage: truly international corporate culture.

With operations in 30 countries, 3 continents and 11 time zones, METRO Cash & Carry is the most international player in the self-service wholesale sector.

Their wholesale stores offer a wide range of high quality products for the needs of their professional customers such as hotels, restaurants, caterers, traders and service companies. Variety, quality, product safety, professional services but also a true international culture, a strong corporate responsibility are trademarks of METRO Cash & Carry.

"Metro" is self-service food & department store divided into many departments: ready-made clothes, fabrics, shoes, sports goods, toys, electric appliances, cosmetics, curtains, cameras, records, food and so on. You can buy everything you like there.

I usually go there once a week & at home I prepare my shopping list. It usually contains the different goods according to tastes of my family.

I buy a dozen eggs, a box of spaghetti, a jar of blueberry jam, a bunch of carrots, A six-pack of beer and a twelve-pack of mineral water or orange juice, a bag of potatoes, 3 cartons of milk, 5 cups of chocolate yogurt or pudding, some cans of lemonade, different fruits, meat and feash, one small chicken, French baguet or Chiabatta (it is a kind of italian bread). Also sour -cream, ice- cream, mazarella cheese & some sweets & chocolate.

When I select and put into a basket what I wish to buy, I take the basket to the check-out counter, where the prices of the purchases are added up.
    I give there my own Metro-card & pay for purchases.

• Пришлите пож. что-нибудь на тему Leisure!Срочно!

• привет мне очень срочно нужен топик на тему difficulties awaiting young teachers, плизззз помагите, готовлюсь к экзамену, заранее большое спасибо)))

• Please can you send me Topics: The world of travelling, Modern electronic devices,Outstanding people: Uzb and British composers, sculptures, sngers, The role of science in the worl's progress, Virtual reality: danger ahead, Promint Uzbek and British scientst and inventors ( Explorer, discover) Clothers designer, tme is money, education in Uzb. Please help me))))))

• I will Wait!!!!! this is very important for Me!!!!!

• Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста мне срочно нужны короткие топики на темы: выходные, интернет, книги, путешествия, фестивали и медиа! пожалуйста!

• помогите найти топик на тему ENGLISH!!!!

• reason for children being unmanageable такой можно???

• Мне необходим реферат на тему Music in England. Спасибо