желающим практиковаться!

• Hello.Write to me the first,because I am shy.
    My e-mail is lena41726@yandex.ru.

• Helen ,
    You needn't be shy. You'd better write smb. yourself... Anyway, it won't do any harm. You can write: "Hi! What's up?" and you'll get an answer then - it's so easy :)

• Hello, I am Tanya. I want to improve my English! My ICQ: 487335454. Write to me,please. I will be very glad!

• Hello Tanya, How are you doing?

• Привет всем!! Моя ася:404373353 пишите буду ждать

• Привет, Я очень хочу попрактиковаться, но я не очень знаю английский.Напишите мне.Вот моя ася 488988435

• Hi! I`m Irina. I`m from Kiev. I`m 24.
    I work at concert agency.
    I`m looking for English speaking person to improve my English. As well I`ll be glad to help him/her to learn Russian/Ukrainian.
    My e-mail alterart@rambler.ru

• Hello to everybody who wants to master English ))))) I would be extremely glad to communicate with a person who knows English pretty good ))) My ICQ - 372-621-561 ))) My Mail-helenbruce@rambler.ru )Feel free to write ))

• hi to all here. Let`s communicate. my icq 223825784. I have a good level of english, but I wish it were better)))

• Hello! My English is not excellent.Would be nice to be in correspondence with smb. to improve my knowledges!
    Something wrong with my ICQ, so write me at my E-mail: irina19-84@mail.ru for the time being.