Помогите составить вопросы

• Анжела вы поясните это его письмо вам?и если да то какие вопросы вы хотите задать?

• 1)Do you like hanging out with friends in your free time or are you a stay-at-home type?
    ответ :Yes I like spending time with my friends as I am very social person.
    2)How do you usually spend the weekend?
    ответ: Usually I go out with my friends.We visit cinemas,cafeterias,bars.Or I am just visiting them for a cup of coffee or tea at their home.
    3)What are your hobbies or interests?
    ответ:I am found of music.I like reading books.сами добавьте ваши интересы тут.

• всем привет у меня такой вопрос когда говорят equipment а когда говорят machine на английском языке

• Задайте 5 вопросов к предложению.

The price depends on different things such as credit terms, delivery, trade-in-allowance, guarantees, quality and other forms of service.

• Татьяна
    1.Does the price depend on different things?
    2.What does the price depend on?
    3.What depends on different things?
    4.Does the price depend on different or the same things?
    5.The price depends on different things, doesn't it?

• ПОЖАЛУЙСТА помогите перевести текст Sun-driven engine

We know solar power is inexhaustible and its use does not harm the environment. That’s why such importance is attached to the devices which make it possible to apply the idea of direct use of solar power, transforming it into mechanical forms of power. The development of an engine directly driven by a heat source such as solar power makes it possible to simplify and make power generation considerably cheaper, in comparison to the existing thermal engines we use today.

The rotor of the new engine is made of an alloy that loses its magnetic properties already at 100°C. If the rotor is heated on one side, the cold side of the rotor will turn toward the magnet. Since heating continues, the rotor goes on rotating, too. Thus solar power can be used as a source of heat in this case. The magneto heat engine can drive pumps in waterless districts; it can also be widely used for watering greenery in cities and settlements

• ANDREY
    Двигатель, работающий на солнечной энергии.
    Мы знаем, что солнечная энергия неистощима, и её использование не наносит вред окружающей среде. Вот почему придают такое значение приборам, с помощью которых можно воплотить в жизнь идею прямого использования солнечной энергии, преобразовывая её в механические формы энергии. Создание двигателя, приводимого в действие непосредственно источником тепла таким как солнечная энергия, даёт возможность упростить и значительно удешевить выработку энергии по сравнению с существующими тепловыми двигателями, которыми мы пользуемся сегодня.

Ротор нового двигателя сделан из сплава, который теряет свои магнитные свойства уже при 100 С. Если ротор нагреется с одной стороны, холодная сторона ротора повернётся в сторону магнита. Так как нагревание продолжается, ротор тоже продолжает вращение. Таким образом в этом случае солнечная энергия может использоваться как источник тепла. Двигатель, нагреваемый магнето (возможно, здесь перевод неверный, но я не знаю, что такое "The magneto heat engine"), может управлять насосами в безводных районах; его также можно широко использовать для поливки растений в городах и посёлках.

• помогите, пожалуйста составить пять вопросов к тексту:
    The Russian Federation is the largest country in the world. It occupies about one-seventh of the earth’s surface. The country is situated in Eastern Europe, Northern and Central Asia. Its total area is over 17 million square kilometers.
    Our land is washed by 12 seas, most of which are the seas of three oceans: the Pacific, the Atlantic, the Arctic. In the south and in the west country borders on fourteen countries. It also has a sea-border with the USA.
    There is hardly a country in the world where such a great variety of flora and fauna can be found as in our land. Our country has numerous forests, plains and steppes, taiga and tundra, highlands and deserts. The highest mountains in our land are Altai, the Urals and the Caucasus. There are over two thousand rivers in the Russian Federation. The longest of then are the Volga. the Ob, the Yenisei, the Lena and Amur. Our land is also rich in various lakes with the deepest lake in the world, the Baikal, included.

• Tatyana
    1.What country is the largest in the world?
    2.Where is the country situated?
    3.Is our land washed by 12 or by 15 seas?
    4.Are there over two thousand rivers in the Russian Federation?
    5.Our land is rich in various lakes, isn't it?

• Здравствуйте, помогите перевести предложения, пожалуйста
    Here is what the executive of the same big English radio company said about sales of radios in the second part of his speech at the conference.
    Our sales figures, however were quite encouraging. If you look at the graph in front of you, you can see the production fingers, represented by the thick black line, and the sales figures – that’s the broken line.