общение с иностранцами

• I want to speak with different English people!!!!!!!!! I will be very happy!!!

ppl200912
    www.pavelp.ru

• hi all

• Hi everybody! Wishing you all Happy Easter!!! I would like to chat to somebody in English. If you are interested, please, write to my email address olgazest@yahoo.com. Thanks )).

• I knew >100 words english...write me easy...Me 45 year.Driver -professional.I am life in Siberia,Altai .I like George Michael and melodyes music

• Hello ! My name is Alina. I want to speak in Englisn very well, but my english is bad..=\\

• Hello. My name is Ruslan. I am from Kazakhastan. I want to communicate with somebody. If somebody is sitting in a forum now, please answer!!!

• Hello! My name's Natalia. I'm 32. I'm from St.-Petersbourg. I've been stydying English for some years. But I've got problems in using it. May be somebody helps me: I'd like to talk in written form, and , of course, by skype.

• where is an Englishman? Would you like to chat some little English?

• Hello! I want to chat with people to improve my english)But my english isn't good.
    Write to me who wants to practice russian language!I glad to chat with you!)

• Hello Ruslan)how are you?