отступать, отказываться от своих притязаний или требований
I could see that Allan would back down if I stood firm.
- back down (from someone or something)
- back the wrong horse
- pat on the back
- off one's back
- break the back of (something)
- back up (someone or something)
- have one's back to the wall
- scratch (someone's) back
- get (someone's) back up
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- turn one's back on (someone or something)
- back to the drawing board
- get off (someone's) back
- give (someone) the shirt off one's back