отступать, отказываться от своих притязаний или требований
I could see that Allan would back down if I stood firm.
- on (someone's) back
- back to the drawing board
- cover one's back
- back down (from someone or something)
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- back on one's feet
- put one's back into (something)
- back the wrong horse
- back out (of something)
- back and forth
- break the back of (something)
- get off (someone's) back
- behind one's back
- back up (someone or something)