stab (someone) in the back
предавать, клеветать за спиной, "всадить нож в спину"
I can never again trust Kelly because she tried to stab me in the back.
- back to basics
- give (someone) the shirt off one's back
- cover one's back
- get (someone's) back up
- back down (from someone or something)
- back to the drawing board
- back of beyond
- behind (someone's) back
- back in circulation
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- back up (someone or something)
- on (someone's) back
- back on one's feet
- off one's back
- back and forth