stab (someone) in the back
предавать, клеветать за спиной, "всадить нож в спину"
I can never again trust Kelly because she tried to stab me in the back.
- back in circulation
- turn one's back on (someone or something)
- pat on the back
- have one's back to the wall
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- back down (from someone or something)
- back and forth
- cover one's back
- put one's back into (something)
- back to basics
- back to the salt mines
- behind one's back
- scratch (someone's) back
- break the back of (something)
- get (someone's) back up