stab (someone) in the back
предавать, клеветать за спиной, "всадить нож в спину"
I can never again trust Kelly because she tried to stab me in the back.
- have one's back to the wall
- put one's back into (something)
- back down (from someone or something)
- back out (of something)
- back up (someone or something)
- behind one's back
- back to the salt mines
- on (someone's) back
- back to basics
- back of beyond
- turn one's back on (someone or something)
- back to the drawing board
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- back on one's feet
- back in circulation