get off (someone's) back
оставить в покое, не беспокоить кого-либо
"Do me a favor and get off my back!"
- get down to brass tacks
- get hold of (someone)
- get in on the ground floor
- get the go-ahead
- get nowhere fast
- get (something) through (someone's) thick skull
- get in (someone's) hair
- get serious
- get on the good side of (someone)
- get out of bed on the wrong side
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- back down (from someone or something)
- get behind (a person or idea)
- Get lost!
- get cold feet