не вмешиваться, "руки прочь"
"I understand your hands off approach to the problem, but I am sure it won't get you anywhere."
- Many hands make light work
- work hand in hand (with someone)
- in hand
- have a free hand (to do something)
- bite the hand that feeds (someone)
- show of hands
- go hand in hand (with something)
- at hand
- give (someone) a free hand
- to be in hand
- have (something) in one's hands
- turn one's hand to (something)
- heavy hand (of something)
- hand in glove (with someone)