have a good head on one's shoulders
быть разумным, "иметь голову на плечах"
Pat is smart; she really has a good head on her shoulders.
- head out
- have (something) up one's sleeve
- get it into one's head to (do something)
- have one's ass in a sling
- scratch one's head
- have (something) on file
- have the wits to do (something)
- have half a mind to do (something)
- Heads up!
- have been through the mill
- have had a good innings
- have a nose for (something)
- have them rolling in the aisles
- have an out
- raise its (ugly) head