knock some heads together
The manager decided that he would have to knock some heads together if he wanted to get the work done properly.
- turn (someone's) head
- Heads up!
- have rocks in one's head
- hide one's head in the sand
- knock-down-drag-out fight
- have a good head on one's shoulders
- have eyes in the back of one's head
- hold one's head up
- put one's head on the block for (someone or something)
- get it into one's head to (do something)
- per head
- head off (something)
- bury/hide one's head in the sand
- butt heads with (someone)