have (something) hanging over one's head
беспокоиться \ тревожиться из-за чего-либо, "висеть над душой"
I want to do my homework now, so I don't have it hanging over my head.
- have egg on one's face
- have rocks in one's head
- fall head over heels in love with (someone)
- have a taste for (something)
- have clean hands
- fall head over heels
- have (something) stuck in one's craw
- have nothing on (someone or something)
- have (something) at one's fingertips
- have half a mind to do (something)
- Heads up!
- have the devil to pay
- have a score to settle with (someone)
- have (something) on file
- have one's nose in a book