hold a grudge against (someone)
держать зло на кого-либо, "иметь зуб на кого-либо"
My partner decived me, and I have been holding a grudge against him ever since.
- hold good
- hold (someone's) attention
- hold up (as an example)
- hold out the olive branch to (someone)
- hold on to (someone or something)
- Hold on!
- hold over (something)
- hold water
- hold off
- hold (someone) in high regard
- hold a candle to (someone or something)
- hold one's horses
- hold a meeting
- hold one's end of the bargain up
- hold the reins