keep one's head
сохранять спокойствие, присутствие духа, владеть собой, "не терять головы"
Jordan is as cool as a cucumber; he always keeps his head in emergences.
- keep one's nose to the grindstone
- bite (someone's) head off
- keep up
- keep (someone or something) in mind
- need (something) like a hole in the head
- put ideas into (someone's) head
- to head up
- Heads up!
- talk (someone's) head off
- keep quiet
- keep an eye out for (someone or something)
- put one's head in the lion's mouth
- have a good head on one's shoulders
- keep one's ear to the ground