keep one's head
сохранять спокойствие, присутствие духа, владеть собой, "не терять головы"
Jordan is as cool as a cucumber; he always keeps his head in emergences.
- keep one's place
- hanging over (someone's) head
- keep the wolf from the door
- hit the nail on the head
- go to (someone's) head
- keep a close watch over (someone or something)
- keep one's opinions to oneself
- keep one's nose out of (something)
- give (someone) a swelled head
- keep up an act
- Heads up!
- keep (someone) on tenterhooks
- keep (someone or something) in mind
- keep the home fires burning
- stand (something) on its head