keep one's head
сохранять спокойствие, присутствие духа, владеть собой, "не терять головы"
Jordan is as cool as a cucumber; he always keeps his head in emergences.
- keep the home fires burning
- put one's head in a noose
- keep one's wits about one
- keep (someone or something) in check
- go head to head with (someone)
- over one's head
- keep an eye out for (someone or something)
- keep a secret
- have (something) hanging over one's head
- get into (someone's) head
- keep up with the times
- Heads up!
- count heads
- bite (someone's) head off