The lecture was not interesting at all; it was mind-numbing.
- bear (someone or something) in mind
- put one's mind to (something)
- give (someone) a piece of one's mind
- last thing on (someone's) mind
- keep (someone or something) in mind
- in a positive frame of mind
- come to mind
- Out of sight, out of mind.
- have a mind like a steel trap
- of the same mind
- read (someone's) mind
- blow (someone's) mind
- mind one's P's and Q's
- have a closed mind (about something)
- have a mind of its own