You can't take it with you.
с собой (в могилу) не унесёшь
"You can't take it with you; you'd better part with the information while you are still alive!"
- you can lead a horse to water (but you can't make it drink)
- you can't teach an old dog new tricks
- yoke around (someone's) neck
- You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- You bet your boots!
- you can't make an omelet without breaking the eggs
- you've got to hand it to (someone)
- young at heart
- year after year
- year in, year out
- year round