A customer walks into a restaurant and notices a large sign on the wall that says, "$500 if we fail to fill your order." When his waitress arrives, he orders elephant tail on rye. She calmly writes down his order and walks into the kitchen. Almost immediately he hears an explosion of voices. The restaurant owner comes storming out of the kitchen and up to the customer's table. He slaps down five $100 bills in front of the man. "You got me this time, buddy," he says, "but I want you to know this -- that's the first time in 10 years we've been out of rye bread."
A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Expresso and a syringe
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- Present perfect
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- At a dinner party, one of the guests...
- Nutrition Information
- A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
- What's red and invisible?
- Весь список