A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
A customer walks into a restaurant and notices a large sign on the wall that says, "$500 if we fail to fill your order." When his waitress arrives, he orders elephant tail on rye. She calmly writes down his order and walks into the kitchen. Almost immediately he hears an explosion of voices. The restaurant owner comes storming out of the kitchen and up to the customer's table. He slaps down five $100 bills in front of the man. "You got me this time, buddy," he says, "but I want you to know this -- that's the first time in 10 years we've been out of rye bread."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Nutrition Information
- A bowl of chili
- What's another name for pickled bread?
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- Why do they say that eating yogurt and oysters...
- A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City...
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- Весь список