A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
A customer walks into a restaurant and notices a large sign on the wall that says, "$500 if we fail to fill your order." When his waitress arrives, he orders elephant tail on rye. She calmly writes down his order and walks into the kitchen. Almost immediately he hears an explosion of voices. The restaurant owner comes storming out of the kitchen and up to the customer's table. He slaps down five $100 bills in front of the man. "You got me this time, buddy," he says, "but I want you to know this -- that's the first time in 10 years we've been out of rye bread."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- What's another name for pickled bread?
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
- A waitress walks up to one of her tables in...
- At a dinner party, one of the guests...
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- Present perfect
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- HOW TO COOK A TURKEY!
- Весь список