A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
A customer walks into a restaurant and notices a large sign on the wall that says, "$500 if we fail to fill your order." When his waitress arrives, he orders elephant tail on rye. She calmly writes down his order and walks into the kitchen. Almost immediately he hears an explosion of voices. The restaurant owner comes storming out of the kitchen and up to the customer's table. He slaps down five $100 bills in front of the man. "You got me this time, buddy," he says, "but I want you to know this -- that's the first time in 10 years we've been out of rye bread."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why did the grape cross the road?
- Present perfect
- How do you prepare your chickens?
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- HOW TO COOK A TURKEY!
- Why do they say that eating yogurt and oysters...
- What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
- Nutrition Information
- Весь список