What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
Q. What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
A. Finding half a worm.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Present perfect
- What do you call two banana peelings?
- A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
- Christmas Cookie Ingredients
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- What's red and invisible?
- Definition of Outdoor Barbecuing
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- At a dinner party, one of the guests...
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- Весь список