What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
Q. What's worse than finding a worm in the apple you're eating?
A. Finding half a worm.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Present perfect
- How did you find your steak, sir?
- What goes in dry, comes out wet, and gives warm satisfaction?
- What is the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
- What is pink and moist and split in the middle?
- A manager of a restaurant had called its owner...
- A customer walks into a restaurant and notices...
- What is hard and hairy on the outside...
- If they squeeze olives to get olive oil...
- Why did the grape cross the road?
- Весь список