An old sea captain with one wooden leg, one hook replacing a missing hand, and one missing eye goes into a bar. The sailor sitting next to him says, "You're really in bad shape. What happened to your leg?" "I fell overboard," says the Captain, "and before my mates could pull me aboard, a shark bit it off." "Terrible," says the sailor. "And what happened to your hand?" "We attacked a man-o'-war," says the Captain, "and one of the attackees chopped it off with a saber." "Awful," says the sailor. "And how did you lose your eye?" "Seagull droppings," says the Captain. "Amazing," says the sailor. "I didn't know seagull droppings could put your eye out." "Can't," says the Captain. "But it was my first day with the hook."
A disabled sea captain
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A few words of wisdom
- Do you know what a dog and a screen door have in common?
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding through...
- A little old lady sits at the luncheonette counter...
- Mr.Richman has 3daughters...
- What do elephants use for tampoons?
- What occurs twice in a lifetime...
- Beware of IRS
- Did you hear that Oprah Winfrey was arrested at the airport for drug smuggling?
- Весь список