A helicopter was flying around above Seattle...
A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when an electrical malfunction disabled all of aircraft's electronic navigation and communication equipment. Due to the clouds and haze the pilot could not determine his position or course to steer to the airport. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritted sign and held it in the helicopter's window. The sign said "WHERE AM I"? in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign an held it in a building window. The sign said, "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER". The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his map and determined the course to steer to SEATAC ( Seattle/Tacoma) airport and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how the "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER" sign helped determine their position. The pilot responded, " I knew that had to be the Microsoft building because they gave me a technically correct but completely useless answer".
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Process-Oriented God
- A talking Frog
- The Latest Breaking News on the GoodTimes Virus
- Girlfriend Tech Support E-mail
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- Finally, a worthy pyramid scheme!
- Interesting things about Monica Lewinsky...
- Latest software technology
- Microsoft Addresses Justice Department Accusations
- What do you get when you cross a hooker with a systems engineer?
- Весь список