Definition of Programmer
A person who passes as an exacting expert on the basis of being able to turn out, after innumberable poundings, an infinite series of incomprehensive answers calculated with micrometric precisions from vague assumptions based on debatable figures from inconclusive documents and carried out on instruments of problematical accuracy by persons of dubious reliability and questionable mentality for the avowed purpose of annoying and confounding a hopelessly defenseless department that was unfortunate enough to ask for the information in the first place.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- If Wang made toasters...
- Finally, a worthy pyramid scheme!
- Microsoft Addresses Justice Department Accusations
- USENET Parody
- Millennia Year Application Software System
- What do you get when you cross a hooker with a systems engineer?
- Microsoft Market Penetration
- What do you get when you cross a Jewish American Princess...
- Software Development Process
- Весь список