Definition of Programmer
A person who passes as an exacting expert on the basis of being able to turn out, after innumberable poundings, an infinite series of incomprehensive answers calculated with micrometric precisions from vague assumptions based on debatable figures from inconclusive documents and carried out on instruments of problematical accuracy by persons of dubious reliability and questionable mentality for the avowed purpose of annoying and confounding a hopelessly defenseless department that was unfortunate enough to ask for the information in the first place.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
- Is Windows a Virus?
- Two groups of computer experts were set up in order to...
- Microsoft Market Penetration
- A Synopsis of the Microsoft Car
- Virus Alert
- Chain Letter Type IV
- Millennia Year Application Software System
- What do you get when you cross a hooker with a systems engineer?
- USENET Parody
- Весь список