Definition of Programmer
A person who passes as an exacting expert on the basis of being able to turn out, after innumberable poundings, an infinite series of incomprehensive answers calculated with micrometric precisions from vague assumptions based on debatable figures from inconclusive documents and carried out on instruments of problematical accuracy by persons of dubious reliability and questionable mentality for the avowed purpose of annoying and confounding a hopelessly defenseless department that was unfortunate enough to ask for the information in the first place.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- The Irish Virus
- Girlfriend Tech Support E-mail
- Software Development Process
- There are four basic types of chain letters: I
- What do you get when you cross a Jewish American Princess...
- The hunting season
- Why did Marshall Applewhite insist that his follwers be castrated?
- If Hewlett-Packard made toasters...
- IBM Memo about Peripheral Replacement
- Весь список