A helping hand
Harry and his wife are having hard financial times, so they decide that she'll become a hooker.
She's not quite sure what to do, so Harry says, "Stand in front of that bar and pick up a guy. Tell him that you charge a hundred bucks. If you got a question, I'll be parked around the corner."
She's standing there for 5 minutes when a guy pulls up and asks, "How much?" She says, "A hundred dollars."
He says, "All I got is thirty". She says, "Hold on," and runs back to Harry and asks, "What can he get for thirty?"
"A hand job", Harry reply.
She runs back and tells the guy all he gets for thirty dollar is a hand job. He agrees. She gets in the car. He unzips his pants, and out pops this HUGE ......
She stares at it for a minute, and then says, "I'll be right back." She runs back to Harry, and asks, "Can you loan this guy seventy bucks?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Old Chinese proverb
- The common symptoms of swine flu
- A little girl goes into the toilet and sees her dad having a shower...
- Why is 88 better than 69?
- Two men were talking to each other about how pussy tastes...
- My girlfriend told me to give her 12 inches...
- Standardized Guide to the Bases
- The seven dwarves were in Rome...
- A fair price
- How do you make love to a fat girl?
- Весь список