A high school senior was inspecting Harvard University...
A high school senior was inspecting Harvard University, where he hoped to attend the following autumn. As he was walking across the Quad, he stopped a distinguished-looking man and asked: "Sir, can you please tell me where your library is at?" The man looked down his nose and replied: "Son, I'm head of the English department, and I can assure you we don't end our sentences with prepositions. Re-cast your sentence in a proper form and I will reply." "Can you tell me where your library is at, ass-hole?"
Sent by Randy
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- New University Promos
- What happened to the cheerleader when she did the splits?
- College Dorm
- A college professor is explaining to his class that pleasure...
- A school teacher injured his back and had to wear...
- American University Grading Procedures
- Disprove this!
- While attending a spelling session in school one day...
- Letter from Daughter to Parents
- Mrs. Prussy
- Весь список