A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking! A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety. The moral of the story: If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks.
A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Hungry Snake
- What do you call a fish with no eyes?
- A mouse and a lion walk were in a bar...
- What did one Lesbian Frog say to the other?
- What do chain saws and monkeys have in common?
- A little boy squirrel and a little girl squirrel...
- Why'd the monkey fall outta the tree?
- What has four legs and eight arms?
- A woman and her friend are visiting the zoo...
- Pet owners
- Весь список