A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow...
A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking! A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety. The moral of the story: If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks.
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the worst thing that can happen to a bat while it sleeps?
- Why do gorillas have big noses?
- A veterinarian surgeon...
- Pet owners
- Did you know elephants have sex organs on their feet?
- I think Rover is getting a bit old...
- What does a lion call a antelope?
- There was once an aspiring veterinarian who put himself through...
- Why do elephants have 4 feet?
- Did you hear about Adolph, the brown-nosed reindeer?
- Весь список