A horse and a rabbit
A horse and a rabbit are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the rabbit to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The rabbit runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. He drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!
A few days later, the rabbit and horse were playing in the meadow again and the rabbit fell into the mud hole. The rabbit yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.
The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my dick and pull yourself up." And the rabbit did and pulled himself to safety.
The moral of the story: If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes!
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A guy walks into a pet store wanting a parrot...
- A lusty camel
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Senior Manager Style
- Almost no diffenrence
- Two goldfish are in a tank when one turns to the other...
- Three mice are sitting in a bar talking...
- What does an elephant keep up its trunk?
- Nice, but rough
- An ant and an elephant share a night of romance...
- Весь список