Man v. cat
A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.
As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.
The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.
Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!
He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.
Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"
"Yes," the wife answers, "why do you ask?"
Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a ***** on the phone, I'm lost! and need directions!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why does an elephant have four feet?
- Why do elephants have 4 feet?
- The talking dog
- What's the difference between a duck and a cow?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- QA Style
- Why does a dog lick his balls?
- A robber was robbing a house...
- What is the worst thing that can happen to a bat while it sleeps?
- A horse and a rabbit
- This man goes into the doctor with his...
- Весь список