Man v. cat
A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.
As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.
The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.
Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!
He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.
Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"
"Yes," the wife answers, "why do you ask?"
Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a ***** on the phone, I'm lost! and need directions!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Two male flies are buzzing around...
- What do you call a dog with no back legs and balls of steel?
- Elephants VI
- Two men were walking along the street when...
- A miserable rooster
- There were two guys walking down the street...
- What do you get when you cross a Rooster with an owl?
- Two cows were talking in the field one day...
- THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOGS AND CATS
- What's the difference between a rotwieler and a poodle?
- Весь список