A kindergartner was practicing spelling with magnetic letters on the refrigerator: cat, dog, dad, and mom had been proudly displayed for all to see. One morning while getting ready for the day, he bounded into the room with his arms outstretched. In his hands were three magnetic letters: G-O- D. "Look what I spelled, Mom!" with a proud smile on his face. "That's wonderful!" his mom praised him. "Now go put them on the fridge so Dad can see when he gets home tonight." The mom happily thought that her son's Catholic education was certainly having an impact. Just then, a little voice called from the kitchen: "Mom? How do you spell 'zilla'?"
A kindergartner was practicing spelling with magnetic letters...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What were Michael Jacksons baby first words?
- A little Catholic kid was praying as hard as he could...
- There is a child molester and a young boy walking through...
- A young boy on his way home from school must pass by a group...
- Better than playing doctor
- A real bastard
- What's the best form of birth control after 50?
- A tree’s age
- Весь список